This tour is the most popular and requested because Machu Picchu has stunning landscapes, Machu picchu is rich in history and architecture, is a cultural center, mystical located in the jungle of Cusco!
We will pick you up from your hotel 2 hours before indicated on the train ticket, we will guide you to the train station (Ollantaytambo / Poroy), being there the train will drive you for 2 hours to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) , the best option to get to the sanctuary is by taking the bus to the archaeological park.
When you are in the sanctuary you will receive a guided tour for 2 hours and you will have the possibility to visit more parts of the sanctuary on your own.
At the end of the visit we will carry out the inverse travel process, first we will take the bus, train and bus to Cusco:
- Pick up from hotel.
- Transportation from Cusco-Ollantaytambo- Cusco.
- Bilingual profesional Guide (English/Spanish).
- Train Ticket Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu Village – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Ticket to Machu Picchu Sanctuary round trip.
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- Accommodation in Machu Picchu (in case you want to include this service we could add the cost of this).
It is recommended bring with you.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat.
- Photographic camera.
- Clothes for sunny, cloudy or rainy days.
Price per person:
|N° People||1 person||2 people||more people|
|Private service||399 $ USD||350 $ USD||335 $ USD|
If you want to stay a nigth in Machu Picchu we could include an acommodation per 50$ more.
Don’t forget ask about our student discounts (necessarily with student card) ISIC and Rates for citizen from CAN (Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador y Perú).